Friday, April 19, 2013

New to the Craftin' Blog World!

Howdy all! Thanks for visiting my new crafting blog! I have dabbled in the blogging world a little with my Blog featuring my darling daughter Sommer (sommersausage.com), but brand spanking new to the craft blogging world. I've always loved art and crafting (as I am a graphic designer by profession), but never really thought too much about sharing these fun crafts with all of you! Thanks to my good friend Cassie (who has an awesome blog http://thepenny-wisemommy.blogspot.com/ ) I have decided to give this a whirl! 

Since I am a mom of a young one (and two furry children, who you will see reference to in my first craft post) I am on a tight budget, with little time to really spend on myself and crafting. BUT, we can all make it work. I hope to bring you all fun and exciting crafting ideas that not only fit into you budget, but your busy schedule as well! 


Enjoy and I hope you come back to see what I have in store!! 

TGIF :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my craftin'!